1969 Plymouth Road Runner
Owner: Dario Garcia
I restored and now race this car. I rebuilt the motor, transmission, set up the gears and painted the car.
The car features:
The Road Runner weighs, with the driver, 3610 pounds.
- Black with white interior
- Lift off six-pack hood
- All steel body
- Manual steering and brakes
- 440 standard bore - stock cast pistons - stock rods - stock steel crank
- Cam - Mopar 484 lift, 282 dur. (hydraulic)
- 915 pouted heads with 1.74” & 2.08 stainless valves
- M-1 single plane intake with 1050 dominator
- Super Comp headers with 3-1//2” exhaust w/flowmasters
- Automatic with manual valve body
- 4:30 gears
- 29.5 X 11.5 slicks
The car's best et so far was 11.71 @ 114 mph.
Return to HMCC Home Page