Car Shows and Events Calendar
Houston Mopar Connection Club
Polish your Mopar and come to the shows!
Visit us at the regular H.M.C.C. Club monthly meeting,
unless noted otherwise below,
to be held on the second Sunday of the month.
2 PM, at
101 Heights Boulevard,
Houston, Texas 77007
Check schedule below for location, exceptions and changes.
Listings of other H.M.C.C. events will
appear as they are finalized.
July 25 - Chick-Fil-A Car Cruise-In benefiting Wounded Warrior Project. Clear Lake Shores/Kemah location. 6 PM - 9 PM $10 admission. Info: 281 535-1550
July 26 -- Mopar Midnight Madness, San Antonio Raceway, Marion, TX 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM.
July 26 - MOPAR night at Ottos Show and Shine. View show flier.
August 2 and 3 - 6th Ann Kill Switch at Galveston County Fair and Rodeo Hitchcock, TX
August 8-10 -- 34th Annual Mopar Nationals in Ohio.
August 9 - 12th Annual Benefit Womens Center Brazoria Car and Bike Show, Brazoria County Fairgrounds, 901 Downing, Angleton, Texas INFO: 281 217 0139 ask for Lester or call Trooper at 832 883 6792
August 17 - Monthly Club Meeting. Special Date!
Help Polish the Hearses meeting at The National Museum of Funeral History. 2 PM
at The National Museum of Funeral History
415 Barren Springs Drive
August 16 - Waller County Fair Car, Truck, Jeep and Bike Show
August 16 - Route 6 Third Annual Alvin Masonic Lodge Car Show at National Oak Park, Alvin TX
August 23 - Cars For A Cause Benefiting Alzhemers Association. Brookdale Place Willowbrook, 13500 Breton Ridge, Houston TX. Register by 10 AM. Show is 11 to 3. More INFO: call 281 807 - 4744
August 30 - The Dallas MOPAR Club hosts the 30th annual Southwest MOPAR Mini-Nationals car show
August 30 - Sweeny Lions Club 2014 Car Show. Chick Andersen Park, Sweeny, Texas. 9AM to 2PM INFO: call 979 798 4899 or 979 319 6300
September 13 -- Annual Southern Classic from the North Georgia Mopar Club.
September 26 - 27- 28 -- 25th Annual Car and Truck Show from the Music City Mopar Club
September 20-21 - Mega Mopar Action at U.S. Virginia Motorsports Park,
September 20 - 24th Annual Classy Chassis Car Show in Helotes, TX
September 21 - Mega Mopar Action at U.S. Palm Beach International Raceway, Jupiter, FL
October 18 - 32nd Annual San Antonio Mopar Clubs Show. At Ancira Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. 100% of the show profits go to the Alzheimers Association.
Download the 2014 San Antonio Mopar Show Flyer / Entry Form
October 25 - 7th Annual Halloween Classic Car Show
at The National Museum of Funeral History
415 Barren Springs Drive
This is an open car show which raises money benefiting The Star of Hope, The DePelchin Childrenís Center, The Houston Food Bank, The USO and The Shriners Burn Hospital.
Download the 7th Annual Halloween Classic Car Show Flier / Entry Form (.PDF format)
To the left: scan the smartphone graphic for the .PDF of the 2014 Halloween show entry form.
Help sponsor the 7th Annual Halloween Classic Car Show!
To the right: pre-register electronically with your smart phone:
Or pre-register electronically using your computers Web browser.
H.M.C.C. members sign up to have your Mopar at the clubs floor display at
AutoRama November 27 to 30, 2014. E-mail Troy to get details.
November TBD - 7th Annual Mopars on the Border, Archer Park, McAllen, TX.
Note! Contact the sponsoring event organization beforehand to confirm that the event is still active before heading there!
SHOWPLACE CLASSICS: Weekly Cruise Nights! We are a small production company that focuses on Classics, Muscle, and even Street Rods. We are not a club. We just love cars and fellow enthusiasts so we encourage you to pass the word. These Cruise Nights are No Fee events, family themed, music of the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. We even issue a few awards at each Cruise Night. Pick out a night or two thats close to you and come on out and say Hello. Wed enjoy having you out! View the Showplace Classics Schedule as well as be sure to Check for cancellations and schedule updates about Classic Car Nights.
- Sonic in Huffman on FM 1960 - Wednesday nights from 7:00
Fridays and Saturdays
- Hooters Cruise Nights from 6 PM to 10 PM at Hwy 249 and Hwy 1960.
- Cruzin Buddies meet at the Kroger parking lot at Woodforest and Normandy on Friday and Saturday Nights, from 7 to 10 PM
- Friday Night Cruise-In at The Princes Hamburgers, 10455 Briar Forest Drive at Beltway 8, 6 to 9 PM.
- Friday Cruise at Prince’s Hamburgers, 11460 Fuqua
at I-45 South. Phone 281.464.6611 -- usually starts sometime in April.
- Space City Cruisers Car Show, Friday Night 5 to 9 PM - in the Lowe's Home Improvement parking lot, 2741 Broadway Street, Pearland, TX 77581, near the intersection of FM 518 and Pearland Parkway New as of September 2011
- Faithbridge Church Friday Night Cruise-In, 4711 Center Street, Deer Park. 6:00 to 10:00 PM. No alcohol
- Baytown Cruisers car show every Friday night. Location: San Jacinto Mall. 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Huntsville Cruisers meet the second Friday of the month at the Golden Corral in Huntsville, exit 116 on I 45, turn right one block. On the 4th Friday of the month they meet at McKenzie’s BBQ located also at exit 116 on I-45, 2 blocks to the right. 6:00 PM. Shellie Geer 936.295.7052
- Vintage on Enclave, every Friday night, 5-8 pm, 1112 Eldridge Parkway, right after Enclave parkway on the west side of Eldridge in the parking lot with the Holiday Inn in the back. Vehicles that are 1980 and older; newer vehicles welcome as well (as long as they park on the outskirts of the main event).
- Friday night cruise in Pearland at Lowes at 518 and Pearland Parkway (about 1-1/2 miles west, behind the Sonic
- Saturday Night Drive - Every 2nd Saturday night of the month we get together for 3 hours of fun, food and conversation to raise money for charities across the Houston area.
- Saturday cruise every Saturday night from 5-8 PM at Coachs Sports bar and grill in Katy. I-10 at Barker Cypress.
Hot Rods, Sports cars, Classics, 4 wheel drives, or projects... No charge.
- Houston Coffee and Cars - meets the first Saturday of every month. View Details
- Saturday at 'Cars and Coffee' at The Sweet Spot Audio and More at I-45 and 518 in League City, TX. 281-338-SPOT (7768) Bring your classic to the Sweet Spot between 7am and 10am on Saturday and get FREE COFFEE AND DONUTS!
- Saturday night cruise at Otto’s BBQ in Sugar Land at the Fountains. NOTE: Ottos hires their own security for their parking lot to ensure family friendly fun. See a map to Ottos BBQ
- Texas City Cruise Night, Saturdays from 5 PM until ? at Palmer Hwy. & HWY 146 between an Exxon Gas Station and an Advanced Auto Parts parking area and behind stores.
- Saturday Night Cruise in Alvin at the Home Depot at Hwy 6 and Alvin 35 By-pass
- Saturday Cruise Night Cruise In at the Chick-Fil-A Parking Lot & Home Depot’s Lot from 6PM To 10PM. in Kemah. Warning: DO NOT Park in the Target parking lot.
- Saturday Cruise at the Flying J Truck Stop and Restaurant in Brookshire, TX, I-10 & 359, 6PM -10PM. For details phone David Leyman, 281-934-4147 or Jim Meader 281-794-0314
- Blast from the Past Street Machines of Texas holds a car show every Saturday night. Location: 24 Hour Fitness Center, 1960
in Atascocita (7068 FM 1960 East Humble, TX 77346) 6:00PM to 9:00-plus PM
Classic Drive In at Corum Center, 4880 Louetta Road, Spring, TX. Saturday from 7 to 10 PM. No shows in
winter. Check Niftee50ees Web site for dates and status.
- The Street Meet at Car Toys parking lot, behind Hooters and 59 Diner, at FM 1960 and
Hwy 249. After 6:00 on Saturday. 713-695-3508
- Woodlake Hooter’s Crusin’ Nights. Saturday from 6-10 PM
- Woodlands Car Club Cruise-In every Saturday from 7:00
to 9:00 p.m. at Classics Pizza on Research Forest Dr. near Six Pines. see the
Woodlands Car Club Web site.
- Wings and Wheels Saturday every third Saturday
at the 1940 Air Terminal Museum at William P. Hobby Airport, 8325
Travelair Rd, Houston, Texas 77061 - (713) 454-1940 Ticket price
includes Lunch, Static Aircraft Tours, Special programs in the
Starliner Theater, Museum Tours, and admission to the museum. Ticket
prices: $10 Adults, $5 Kids (12 and under). Enjoy an afternoon of
family fun and help support the 1940 Air Terminal Museum! Cars are
displayed in front of original terminal building. There is supposed to
be free lunch for car owners. Come and go. 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Classic Cars of Brazoria County Cruise - Every Third Saturday of each month
from 6pm until 9pm at
the Fuddruckers/Target parking lot, 200 Block of West Hwy 332,
Lake Jackson TX 77566 New location: now at Ryans 119 W Highway 332 at Highway 288 starting June 21, 2014
- Dayton Sonic Saturday Street Meet
Sonic, 207 W Highway 90, Dayton TX 77535 - Phone 713 203 6428 to confirm the meet is happening before you head there.
- Muscle Ratz Auto Swap Meet every Saturday starting @ 1:00 pm in the Taco Bell parking lot at the 8919 Spring Cypress Road / Champions Forest Drive location in Spring, TX 77379; (the same parking lot as Niftee 50ees.) For more information and pre-registration please contact Roy (Whitey) McGuire at 832-510-7289.
- First and Third Sunday the OUTLAW DAVEs Cruise-In. From 2 PM on. 6502 Washington Avenue. Houston, Tx. Crawfish available starting at noon.
- Third Saturday. Sarges Street Meet and K1 Speed Cruise-In, 14900 Northwest Frwy (290) @ K1 Speed Parking Lot. 6 PM on. For more details call Scott Sarge DeWeese 936 402-3213
Note to all HMCC members interested in attending out of town
shows; some of the club members plan road trips to these shows and
develop a convoy to them. If you are interested, please contact the
Activity Director or mention it at the meetings.
If you know of an event of interest to the club, please notify the HMCC Activities Director
or the Newsletter Editor.
Texas Swap Meets
Houston and Texas Area Swap Meet Events
compiled by The Taillight King
Other Places to go and Texas links
We hope you will join us for as many events as possible!
Last updated July 24, 2014